Information Collection and Use
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, type of operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, User’s ‘click stream’ on our Site, the activities of the User on our Site, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual. This type of information is only collected when you subscribe to our newsletter. This information is limited to your name, email address and topics of interest. There is no linkage between the non-personal information and the personal information so we cannot identify your use of our site.
We do not collect any Personal Information from you or related to you without your approval, which is obtained through your active subscription to our newsletter.
How we collect information on our Users
- We collect Non-Personal Information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily. In addition to the IP address which is collected automatically as detailed above, we collect Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletter. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
When you access the Site or use the Service, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and improve your Service experience. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited or even not possible at all.
We may also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by FDA Compliance Simplified. This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Site) each time you visit the Site, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
|Google Analytics||session||1 day||Google Analytics cookie|
|Google Analytics||session||1 day||Google Analytics cookie|
|Google Analytics||persistent||persistent||Google Analytics cookie|
Use of Information
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Create aggregated statistical data for research purposes and customization and improvement of the Site and/or Services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide you with information on the topics you tell us you are interested in.
FDA Compliance Simplified will not share any Personal Information it collects with any third party, other than in the following cases: (a) send you the newsletter you subscribe to via Mail Chimp (b)to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
(c) when FDA Compliance Simplified is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets; (d) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through FDA Compliance Simplified’s authorized third party service providers (for example, Google cloud services), as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; or (e) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, FDA Compliance Simplified may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
Choices You Have About How FDA COMPLIANCE SIMPLIFIED Uses Your Information
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. If for any reason you wish to update, modify or delete your Personal Information you may contact us using one of the contact means available on our Site and we will make reasonable efforts to accomplish your request pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We take care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and our Users’ Personal Information. The Personal Information you may provide is hosted on our authorized third party service providers which provide advanced security features. FDA Compliance Simplified employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Notification of Changes
FDA Compliance Simplified does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) is using our Site and/or Services, we reserve the right to prohibit and block such User from accessing our Site and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information.
Comments or Questions